19th Annual AAOS/AANA/AOSSM Sports Medicine Course
This highly interactive experience, presented by AAOS, AANA, and AOSSM, features small faculty-led case-based groups, participant-expert panel discussions, and open dialogue with faculty on decision-making and treatment strategies. With an emphasis on injury-specific treatment and rehabilitation guidelines, expert faculty present on upper and lower extremity sports-related injuries seen "on any given weekend." Re-examine the clinical content with the guidance of unparalleled expertise and the goal of keeping your patients active at every level -- high school, college, weekend and professional.
Look forward to:
- Keynotes on Top Trending Sports Medicine topics in 2018
- Emerging and leading-edge technology, orthobiologics, and innovative surgeical techniques
- Debates and panel discussions offer differing perspectives on controversial topics
- Ample time for recreation -- skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, shopping, art galleries, etc.
- HANDS-ON! Optional Sports Medicine Interventional Ultrasound sessions