Конгресс-центр г. Ашхабад
XII International Exhibition and Scientific Conference on Telecommunications, Telemetry, Information Technologies and Broadcasting Equipment of «Turkmentel-2019»
XI Международная выставка и научная конференция телекоммуникации, телеметрии и информационных технологий «Туркментел – 2018»
The exhibition, which is held in our country annually, offers participants, guests and visitors, to learn more about the impressive achievements of Turkmenistan in the spheres of communications, broadcasting and IT-services, as well as innovations of the world telecommunication industry, modern trends, and prospects of its development.
Turkmenistan is a country with a rapidly growing economy, which has achieved exceptional results since gaining independence. Therefore, World's leading brands take part in implementation of large-scale projects on brining communications system of our country in compliance with high international standards. Among them are Rohde & Schwarz, THALES, Gilat Satellite Networks, Hermes, HUAWEI Technologies, AXIS Communications, SICKO, Triax, ELTI d.o.o., Iskratel, SES Broadband Services, Eastern Wind and Rostelekom, Sony Solutions Group, Nokia Siemens Networks, Tyco Elektroniks, and other companies.
Over the last 10 years, the exhibition has become a flagship event for the telecom community of Turkmenistan as well as has established itself as a premier regional and international event that provides unparalleled access to the latest information on national, regional, and international developments in the telecommunication and IT sector.
- Turkmenistan has a huge resource base of hydrocarbons both onshore and offshore.
- Turkmenistan is one of the fastest developing economies in the world.
- It is one of the largest energy exporters in the world.
- It is an untouched market offering billions $ oil and gas projects.
- All Turkmenistan will be re-constructed till 2030 officials say.
- The tourism city Awaza is another investment sphere offering billion $ projects.
- With new sea port project it aims to become the logistics center of Central Asia
- The country is offering opportunities in the main sectors like Oil and Gas, Energy, Construction,Telecommunication, Tourism, Health , Food, Textile etc.
• Communication & Networks
• Devices & Accessories
• Digital Business Solutions
• ECM & Input/Output Solutions
• ERP & Data Analysis
• IT Infrastructure & Data Centers
• IT Services
• Research & Innovation
• Web & Mobile