SEMICON Japan 2022
Tokyo Big Sight - Tokyo International Exhibition Center
Japan supplies one third of semiconductor equipment and more than half of all materials to the global semiconductor manufacturing industry.
SEMICON Japan takes place in the heart of the semiconductor supply chain with more than 700 exhibiting companies from Japan and other regions, showcasing innovative solutions for your technology challenges and business success.
The world is getting smarter. Your smart speaker has evolved from a simple audio playback device to a home AI platform. Workplaces are increasingly driven by automation.Some new cats are almost fully autonomous. It is creating more opportunities for exponential growth in chip manufacturing.
Make the most of these opportunities for growth at SEMICON Japan 2021. Deepen your connections with the Japan and global electronics manufacturing supply chain
Premier Exposition for the Electronics Manufacturing Supply Chain
- Supported by:
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- Japan LED Association
- Japan Institute of Electronics Packaging
- Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association
- The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The Japanese Liquid Crystal Society
- The Vacuum Society of Japan
- Japan Vacuum Industry Association
- Japan Electronics Packaging and Circuits Association
- Nippon Electronic Device Industry Association
- Semiconductor Equipment Association of Japan
- Japan Venture Capital Association