IPPC 2023 - The Int’l Exhibition Paint, Resin, Industrial Coatings & Composites
Tehran International Permanent Fairground
The 23rd International Paint, Resin, Coatings, Composites and Plating Industries Fair
The exact dates of the event will be published later.
Точные даты проведения мероприятия будут опубликованы позже.
The International Paint, Resin, Coatings, Composites and Plating Industries fair “IPCC” with around 288 direct exhibitors who are representing over 1950 companies from 21 countries in covered area of 27,622 square meter is by far the biggest coating exhibition in the Middle East.
IPCC as the leading coating exhibition in the region has been fruitfully held by Banian Omid Co for the past 20 years and it has always benefited from cooperation with private and governmental organizations, associations and NGOs.)
Taking IPCC’s statistics into account, it has shown a very steady and gradual rise in its first 12 editions. However in 2013 those numbers have escalated dramatically, not only the number of local exhibitors has almost doubled, but it has also recorded 237% increase in number of foreign participators.
1,648,000sqm area, population around 80,000,000, extraordinary geopolitics situation and its rich resources contribute Iran to become one of the most suitable market for Coating industries.
- Raw & Chemical Materials
- Producers of all Kinds of Paints & Coatings:(Building ,Industrial, Automotive, Marin & Decorative Coatings, Industrial Flooring ,Pipeline Coatings.)
- Paint and coating machinery
- Paint Packing Industry, Paint Packing Machinery, Paint Filling Machinery and Chemical Packing Equipment
- Cellulose Coatings
- Nano Coatings
- Manufacturing Machinery and Equipment
- Multi-Color Coatings
- Laboratory Equipment for Paint and Coatings
- Paint and Coating Inspection
- Polymer Dispersions
- Composites Manufacturers
- Composite Parts Manufacturers
- Electroplating industry
- All Kinds of Glue
- Health & Safety Equipment & Recycling Technologies
- Engineering & Technical Consulting, Painting Contractors
- Associations & Research Centers
- Technical Magazines & Media
- Heat Treatment
- Surface Engineering