International Conference “Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan”
Chamber of Commerce of Turkmenistan
XVI International Conference “Oil and Gas of Turkmenistan”, dedicated to the 30th anniversary of Independence of Turkmenistan
A new 2021 calendar consists of two conferences linked together and has been designed for attracting foreign investment in the oil and gas sector of Turkmenistan. The unmissable agenda of the events will focus on providing first-hand information on available investment opportunities for industry majors and investors as well as service and trading companies.
• Attracting foreign investment in offshore fields: new investment packs will be presented during the conference
• Latest update on TAPI project
• Optimization of mature fields and new mechanisms for cooperation: new investment projects and mechanism for cooperation will be presented during the conference
• New petrochemical projects envisaged by the government during 2021-2025
• New state regulations for creating more favorable and investor friendly environment
• Role of natural gas as an effective tool for a sustainable energy future
• Development of petrochemical industry and marketing
• Building a resilient recovery from the devastating COVID-19 pandemic and achieving UN goal for sustainable energy and universal access to energy for all populations
• New technologies and digital solutions for achieving a more efficient and green energy future.