Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2019
St. Regis Mumbai Hotel
The Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2019 is a large-scale conference and exhibition to be held in January 16-17, 2019 at The St. Regis Mumbai, India.
The Expo combines a conference on the first day (16 January), with an exhibition, workshops and networking opportunities on the second day (17 January).
Exhibitors and attendees of Mumbai IELP Expo 2019
The event will bring together high-end real estate market professionals, financial and legal consulting companies. Our visitors include private individuals interested in immigration and acquisition of upscale property, international entrepreneurs, home buyers, and prospective immigrants.
Our regular exhibitors include:
- Government representatives from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, the EU (Spain, Cyprus, Malta etc.), the Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, St Kitts and Nevis), and more;
- International associations, including FIABCI and the Investment Migration Council;
- Prominent immigration companies, including Henley& Partners and CS Global Partners;
- Luxury real estate market leaders, including Sotheby’s Real Estate, Christie’s, and Knight Frank;
- Major personal financial consultancies, including EY, KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte; and
- Other leaders in the related fields.
- As of 2018, total HNWI (High Net Worth Individuals) wealth worldwide amounted to US $70 trillion. India has 218,600 HNWIs, who collectively control US $877 billion.
- As of 2017, more than 17 million Indian immigrants were residing abroad.
- Indians favor the UAE as an immigration destination. More than 3.5 million Indian nationals reside in the Emirates.
- 2 million Indian immigrants reside in the USA.
- In 2013-2014, Indians invested more than US $5.8 billion in residential properties in the USA.
- Indians prefer property investments in Singapore, New York, Dubai, and London.
- Among property buyers in London worth US $1 million or more 3% are Indian nationals.
The conference will cover a range of topics, including immigration, acquisition of upmarket real estate overseas, and personal financial consulting. Attendees will have the opportunity to get their questions answered by our professional partners and receive bespoke advice from acknowledged and reputable industry experts.