Kyiv iGaming Affiliate Conference
Radisson Blu Hotel
General Sponsor of the event is Ukrainian Gaming Week. The exhibition will become Ukraine’s largest platform bringing together leaders in the global gambling market. It will take place in Kyiv on March 11-12, 2020.
Who should attend the event?
The event will be useful to casino operators, betting providers, representatives of public authorities and committees, developers and providers of gambling software, IT security companies, manufacturers of specialized equipment, lotteries, payment systems, advertising and digital agencies, as well as law, financial, and consulting companies.
What will speakers talk about?
The conference program will include presentations dedicated to the following issues:
- Systems for financial and tax monitoring of casino activities.
- Player identification: why it is essential and what challenges can occur.
- Fighting against gambling addiction at the legislative level.
- Application of the auction mechanism in licensing of operators.
- Operators’ advertising: case studies of gambling brand marketing.
- Integrated casino resort: establishing a high-end service for players from scratch.
- Gaming HR management: to train or hire professionals.
- What steps should be taken to create world-class conditions for the gambling business?
The conference will involve experts from countries where gambling operations are legal. They will reveal the above-mentioned topics based on their successful best practices of launching and promoting gambling businesses.
The conference will end with a round table inviting representatives of the Ukrainian public sector, who are responsible for gambling legalization. They will focus on the economic benefit of the initiative for the country and the required steps on behalf of the government.