ALGIERS INTERNATIONAL FAIR - FIA 2023
Palais des Expositions
- The International Fair of Algiers is considered as the most important economic event in North Africa .
- It constitutes an imminent platform of the national economy , it is an annual appointment of first importance for the international business communities that are interested for the Algerian market, and offers real opportunities of investment .
- The Algerian economy knows deep changes aiming at the diversification of its activities and productions by offering the most favorable environment contacts and professionals exchanges; moreover , it is extended to diverse mutually beneficial opportunities of partnership between the Algerian operators and the foreign companies
- 30 represented countries including 25 official pavilions : (Turkey, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Japan, China, India, Iran, Malaysia, Vietnam, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Cuba, Chile, Brazil, the USA, Sudan, Senegal, Niger)
Profile of Exhibitors :
• Food industry
• Textile, Ready in carried
• Furnishing and decoration
• Energy, Chemistry and Petrochemistry
• Mechanics, Metal industry and steel industry
• Electric, Electronic
• Material for communities
• Public works, Buildings , Building materials