CERBA Eurasia Construction and Infrastructure Conference 2019
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
The following topics will be brought up at the conference:
- Market Overview: Eurasia and Canada
- Regulatory environment, codes and standards in the Eurasian Economic Union, Greater Eurasia
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Self-regulating organizations
- Registration regulations, tax aspects and import processing
- Smart urban planning and architecture
- Commercial and residential housing
- Design-build mid-size industrial construction
- Mid-rise wood frame construction
- Energy efficiency and green technologies.
Conference agenda (tentative):
12:15 - 13:00 | Registration and Business Lunch
13:00 - 13:15 | Opening Remarks
13:15 - 14:45 | Session 1 Eurasian Market Overview: Industry trends, possibilities of cooperation between the countries of Canada and Eurasia
14:45 - 15:15 | Coffee Break
15:15 - 16:30 | Session 2 Canadian Experience in Eurasia: Infrastructure development, innovations, cooperation
16:30 - 17:30 | Networking Reception
We are inviting you to take advantage of the Sponsorship Opportunities available to obtain additional visibility for your company.
Learn more at www.cerbanet.org
Registration and tickets for the event ($120CAD) must be purchased at our website in order to be eligible to attend >> https://www.cerbanet.org/event-3460308
International attendees are advised to leave appropriate time for visa processing in their respective countries. Letters of invitation for visa applications will not be processed after November 8th 2019.
Do not travel to Canada, or make travel arrangements, without proper entry documentation.